Is using tretinoin cream with SPF moisturizer helpful to prevent acne or any other remedy ?

hi im 17 years old i weigh about 115 height is 5 2.. my dermatologist prescribed me retin a( tretinoin cream 0.025) n she also prescribed me topical benzoyl peroxide every other day to use n its been 6 weeks n i dont know how it works? i use neautrogena fresh foaming cleanser in the morning i was using cetaphil to moisturize but today i started on neutrogena liquid moisturizer spf 50 with helioplex. n on evening before i put retin A i use the same face wash. an on the days i use benzoyl peroxide wash i only was my face in the morning n apply the moisturizer but at night just the wash n after that i apply cetaphil.... but i dont go out much...n im wandering if the moisturizer i have is not working cause of the SPF..? can anyone help me??
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011