Is using enema good before intercourse while trying to conceive?

Hello I wanted to know if enema is good before intercourse while I am trying to conceive. Me and my husband are trying for our second baby and its not coming easy so far. I have been trying the ovulation tests so find out the exact day of the ovulation and have had sex during the week every 36 hrs. Its not just happening and I am getting my periods every month. I wanted to know since I always do enema with water before intercourse, is that harming me or preventing me from getting pregnant. Please advice. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013