1. In Ayurveda, Brahmi is considered as 'Medhya' drug i.e. which increases the intelligence, learning and skills and Brahmi ghrita ingredients geniunity is recommended by Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India (API)
2. As we know that Blood Brain Barrier (BBB) is fat soluble and anything which has to act upon brain has to cross this barrier, and ghruta or ghee has this property (being a fat).
3. as medicine you can give it half a spoon with water before food, or advised by your Ayurveda Physician, there aren't much side effects of the product but if taken in excess dosage results in indigestion
4. Likewise people with high cholesterol
, heart disease
, should first consult with their respective Physician.
5. Examination itself is a TENSION, thus regular use will definitely make your son to cope up with the situation.