Is unhealthy misconception the reason for having periods twice in a month

hi had my periods on 3 jan , then it happened on 31 jan...then again it happened on 15 feb.... and now today my periods have started......want to know can unhealthy misconception be the reason for having periods twice in a month..and how can i know this...??
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
The reasons for irregular periods may be due to the anemia, or infection due to any reason.
I advise you to consult a gynecologist for diagnosis and treatment. You may need to have an M.R.I. for diagnosis.
I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms fluconazoloe, cifixime,ornidazole.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts, and protein rich foods to have good health and resistance against infections.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.