Is treatment required for my wife having stinging sensation in the vagina and no control of bladder after a bad fall ?

my wife fell off the truck onto her tail and shoulder , she said when she hit it caused a burning in her vagina for about 30 seconds, now she is having a hard time holding her bladder . Is this serious? My wife fell off the back of the truck while unloading a bag of mulch. She landed on her butt and shoulder and said for about 30 seconds she had a stinging sensation in her vagina. Now she is having problems controlling her bladder. Is this serious?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Jan 2011