Is treatment at AIIMS better for my son who has dual ring in his neck, squint eye and has seizures ?

my son was born with dual ring in his nack,he was not weeped.then after nine months squints occurs in eyes.and siezere when he was feverish when he was 1 yr. old. then i started the treatment at shakar netralaya chennai & as wel as with neuro specialist dr.v.vishwanath at chennai .now he is taking madicine viz syp valparin 5ml,tab topamac25 morning and 7 ml,tab topamac 50mg. at night and some psysiotherapy & occupational therapy kindly suggest me better treatment in aiims in delhi.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011