Is too much masturbation is dangerous for health?

hello sir doctor , how are you.hope u fine... i am 26 yeras weight blood group is "o"positive .. sir,from my early age of 15 i do masturbation..i do too much..some times one day it takes three or four times...from last year itself i dont havre any problem... but now i feel some problem... before i getting too much erections,and also my body temperature is high and also i have good sex feelings...sometimes somebody speaks about sex or if i see any romatic movies..i get erections and my penis getting temper harder and stronger... now it is not if i see any romatic pictures or anything the erection is not harder and my penis is tempering only at short time sir.... eventhough before at the time of sleep i getting too much erections and i wake up i see my penis too much tempered.... now its not tempered at the night time....only small amout is tempered...some of my friends told me that my body have no energy and no blood bcoz of too much family now arranging my marriage next year in can i survive doctor???.so i need ur help from you and ask some questions from you... how to regain my energy nowonwards...what type of foods and fruits i am going to eat for next one year...can u give me proper advise to me.. and if any medicines i am going to take...or if any ayurvedic medicines to take because in saudi arabia ayurvedic and siddha medicines is very rare.u can see one or two... my questions: 1.what are the types of foods that i am going to take next one year. 2.what are the types of (fruits ,cereals,nuts ,etc)to eat 3.if any medicines(siddha,ayurvedha or english medicines)is preferable? 4.if i have to do any exercises? 5if it is possible i m going to get married next year? sir,please now you know my problem and i pleased you to give me some ideas and suggestions to lightup my life.i am waiting your kindly reply doctor from your side THANKING YOU.......
Asked On : Thu, 6 May 2010
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Masturbation if done in moderation is considered normal and wil not cause any side effect or health issues.
You will not have ill health or have problems with having children later on in life
Please continue having healthy diet for general health

Have a healthy living