Is tingling in fingers and slight muscle pain due to exercise ?

I am a 43yr old male trying to lose a few excess pounds and improve my fitness, having recently purchased a treadmill.I am currently doing 2 x 2o minute sessions daily, heart rate starts at about 80 and rises to 140ish at end of session. I am experiencing slight tingling in my fingertips on both hands towards the end of each session, which soon disappears once the session has ended...should I be concerned as I am wanting to increase duration of sessions? I am also experiencing constant pain in my left elbow on the outer edge in the muscle, there have been no previous injury and no history of heart issues within my family..any ideas? I work within an office environment. 185 cm in height and 117 kilo s, no chest pain or diabetes , cholesterol when last checked was about 4
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011