Is this weird ?

I'm going to start using tampons for the first time on my next period. I bought them already and took a look at them. I start my next period in about a week. Is it weird that I'm sort of looking forward to it so I can try out the tampons??
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Haha not a bit! When I was younger I use to get into my mother's things and play with her's because I was curious about them. I can totally relate because when I started my period I had the same odd excitement about the whole thing. I'll tell you now, you will really enjoy tampons a lot more than pads. You won't feel like you are wearing a diaper, in fact, you won't feel anything at all! I hope this was helpful, and no, it's not weird.