Is this the symptoms of a heart attack or an anxiety attack ?

hi ima 52 year old female .... high cholestrol ... blood pressure a ok at times im on lipitor,atenol,baby asprin,and pantalock.. today i was at the hair dresser and as i was sitting in the chair , i got this weird feeling inmy stomache was mild likea gas block no ta lot of pain ... so when i got up to leave it felt a lil better stomache is still a lil sore .. bu ti dnt know wht it was ..since ive had my gallbaldder out 2 yrs ago ive been having probs with sometimes upper chest discomfort ..and stomache probs ...its scares me bcs everytime i get pain in tht area i think its heart last cardiogram was in apr along with blood work and chest xray ...all came back normal do i get over this anxiety about every lil pain i get in chest or stomach e area is heart ........... any answers ..i dnt want to keep going to the er rule out heart ..when is enough enough .... after i came home i ate a lil bit but then ended up have a bout of diherra ... with some bad cramps ........... and how do i get over this fear of having a heart attack. my doc says everything looks good on ** paper**
Asked On : Wed, 27 Oct 2010