Is this related to gastric problem ?

My stomach will increase it size sometimes, after which I find difficulty in breathing. Is this related to gastric problem ?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jan 2010
hi,
your complain may be related to gastric problem
indigestion and stasis can sometimes cause fermentation and flatulence giving rise to distension of abdomen .recurrent g i infection may also be the reason of distension of abdomen .
get a check up with physician and get investigations done if required .
chronic constipation also prevents normal passing of flatus and distension of abdomen.
avoid constipation,take healthy balanced diet that better be non spicy and easily digestible .
get a check up and discuss.
wish you good health.
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
hi,
get a check up and discuss.
wish you good health.
Constipation and gaseous distension, mostly together are the main reasons for this issue. To improve this you will need to make alterations in your diet. Avoid non veg foods, spicy and sour foods. Relax yourself. Follow a regular exercise.
  Anonymous's Response

Stomach distension can cause this symptoms..do have burning sensation and burping also??