Is this possible to treat leg ununiformity?

some 3 years back i met with an accident i got a major fracture in my leg. i was kept on traction 4 a week then it was plastered... i got disuniformity in my right leg. it is alligned somewhat outward say 5 to 10 degrees.. coz of such disuniformity i find inferiority inmysef there any solution to bring back uniformity?????
Asked On : Fri, 19 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

There are many people wiht such ununiformity but they come out of using certain unique styles. Do consult an occupational therapist for the same and you shall find ideas to overcome it.