Is this normal sign of my friend of breaking things in her house when she is angry ?

I have a very close female friend who is breaking things like the steel water tap of her house or something alse is this normal I don/t know why but she is breaking some strong things like steel staff or something like that when I think she get angry .when I ask her why she is doing such things in her house she replies I was angry and I must did it?Is it normal?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011
Hi Shake,

Your question has too few details for me to even take a wild guess at answering. Could you tell if she has changed in any other way apart from breaking strong things? Does she have any problems in life now? Was she under influence of anything? Is it occurring constantly. Has she always been like this etc etc

Aggression against property is considered a medium level of aggression higher than verbal aggression but lower than aggression against a person.

But, it could be very justifiable aggression being just a one off episode but if continues to occur, may be she will need some help controlling her anger or channelling it constructively or atleast in a less harmful way.

Good Luck
Outside from her house She is a shy person,not speaking too much with everybody but in her home she is arguing with her mother most of the time for some little things like watching the TV channel she wants ,home decoration ...sometimes this argument take a wild form and she starts to act like a threatening way ..
Psychiatrist Dr. B Raghavendra's  Response
Hi Shake,

She then definitely needs some professional help, both for her sake as well as for other's safety.

Good Luck