Is this normal or should I be worried ?

Is this normal or should i be worried [Girls only please]? I started my period on Dec 21st and it was just like a normal period and my periods usually last about 3-5 days but this month it didn t finish till 8th Jan is this normal or should i go to the doctors i am 14 almost 15 btw if that makes a difference Thanks for your help =] I m NOT pregnant for obvious reasons and thanks everyone you have all helped 3
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
it's not really weird. when i was 13 i had one for 20 days! they're usually meant to be 3-12 days anyway but if you're still irregular then it dosent' really matter. it's the same if your period is late-mine was late my 5 months once! as long as you're certain that you've never had sex then there's really nothing to worry about.

thats normal i was on my period for 3months due to stress. its okay dont worry. i bleed alot to. ur not going to run outta blood or anything. and sometimes its just late. just changes with your body