Is this my second period or the end of my first ?

Is this my second period or the end of my first ? I need to know if this is normal and all corect? I had my first period the 4th it was brown with a dot of blood with it and the 13th I have alot of brown. And today I have ALOT of brown almost went though with a very very light tent of red barly noticeable. Is this the end of my first or the begining of my second even though I had nothing inbetween.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Haha, you should be able to tell it better. Mostly there is a problem with your menses and that is the reason you are having this problem. Should be examined once and only then the cause shall be evident.