Is this harmful to drink margaritas before breastfeeding?

Hi I had about 4 margaritas about 3hrs ago I just brestfeed my 2 month old baby is this harmful to him?

Asked On : Sun, 7 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

yes!! you shouldn't drink then brestfeed. thats harmfull for the baby. if you are perfer drinking then providing nutiran for your baby then you shouldnt of had a baby to being with. you should grow up and think about your babys health not your wanting to drink.

Anonymous's Response

Hi.. It is not ideal to breast feed after an alcoholic drink.. There are possibilities of alcohol get secreted in  the breast milk... Use an alternative milk product when your baby feels hungry and avoid such instances in the future...