Is this enough or I need to joing gym for that perfect fab body ?

I am 23 going to college. I want a fab body just like the filmstars now a days having like John ABraham. Iam eating ood food. Iam also jogging for 10 minutes. Is this enough or i need to joing gym for that perfect fab body
Asked On : Sat, 10 Oct 2009

I guess you need a good diet and exercise plan for that to be followed regularly. I am sure that these filmstars must be puttting atleast 2-3 hours for exercise and gym. Its easy to admire them, but difficult to persevere. Consult a good dieticianand gym instructor.

if u want ...fab body..u better go for gym...cos there u will work out for...every part of ur body like shoulders,chest arms..but all u need is patience,,,,u can see a 6 months ...
yes you need to do gym for the want of fab body