Is this an orgasm ?

So I got my first make out buddy when I was 14. I m 15 now. We never went THAT far (no oral or anything like that), but I did get wet when we kissed. Anyway, one day I was just laying on my bed and I thought about him. Not really sure how to describe it... It kinda felt like a surge of energy ran through my body. My muscles, uhm, tingled I guess you could say and a shiver when up my spine. lol. Then my stomach felt all weird. I know this is a stupid question, but I m just not sure. Thanks in advance!
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
Looks like u both are underaged. It is illegal to have sex at this age in most countries and it amounts to rape. Please abstain from it. It is a serious criminal offense at this age

Have a healthy living