Is this a learning disability?

Hello, I have a question about my learning capabilitys. Lately, i have been having the most terrible time trying to comprehend the material everyone is understanding . I feel as if i am the only one having the problem. When i am in class, i try to..lets say.. adsorb the information and material we are trying to learn. I can't seem to get engaged in learning. I feel helpless and going home or getting help isn't helping much either. what would you recommend?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Counselling could be recommended ince it will be easy to understand what exactly are the problems you are facing. An appropriate modality of therapy could be decided if something is unusual.