Is there ways to increase the sex drive as she has lost interest after child birth ?

Dear sir, My wife and I have been married for 4 years. I am 28 and she is 25. We have 1 year baby. she has no desire whatsoever. I have always been the kind of guy that tries to do anything to make her happy. I try to touch her etc. discreetly, hug her or kiss her but she says she isn t in that kind of mood . It is getting very frustrating. I am looking for some advice as to anything I can try to get her back in the mood.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012