Is there sulpha in cigarettes? Itchy blisters, face getting hot

Is there Sulfa in cigarettes? I have a really bad allergy to Sulfa which will hospitalize me with Stephens Johnsons again, the more times I retriger it the higher risk I have of not surviving the next time it comes around and will kill me. Lately I have been breaking out really bad and not being able to control the itch and desire to scratch it and when I get to a point i get these blister type things and they pop almost like a pimple would, I feel the pop and can hear it sometimes and it is blister like which leaves me scratching even more to where I am leaving bad scabs and burn looking marks. Plus my face is getting really hot as though I have been standing over a steaming pot of water. If there is Sulfa in them I need to know ASAP.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012