Is there such a thing as dying of a broken heart?

Is there such a thing as dying of a broken heart ? well, my grandpa died tuesday, and me and my mom were talking about it yesterday. she told me my step-grandma will most likely die of a broken heart, if anything. i ws jsut wonderin it that was possible? my aunt died a few years ago and my uncle died 2 days later of a broken heart and they never found out why he actually died. soo, i was just wondeirng if it really is possible. another question: today was my grandpa s funeral and it was open casket. every time i close my eyes i see him laying there. i really want to get it out of my head bc i want to remember him at his birthday party a few weeks ago. is there any way to clear my mind of thatt? thanks in advance :]
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
yes but usually only happens to the ederly when they loose there husband or wife it can really hurt them to the point where they dont want to live any more i guess anyways that happened to one of my relatives but my source was from some movie on lifetime :D