Is there something wrong with me having this sexual problem at 23 years old?

I'm turning 23 in 1 week and I'm engaged. I'm very much in love with and attracted to my fiance but we're having problems in the bedroom. I have no sex drive whatsoever. I have never even masturbated a day in my life. I have little to no interest in sex, never really have. I often have to force myself to get in the mood. The sex with my fiance is fantastic but I have to force myself for it to get to that point. I feel awful about this and he does too. Is there something wrong with me having this problem at 23 years old?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jan 2010