Is there some kind of attachment of the foreskin to the head that has to break to make the foreskin retract fully ?

hey, i m 20, i that i had phimosis ..that is the foreskin did retract..but i found out that was because of my different masturbation after reverting to normal masturbation practice.. my foreskin has started to retract.. but i seem to have reached a point where it does not retract further.. only the tip can be i have to pull harder than normal to make it there some kind of attachment of the foreskin to the head that has to break to make the foreskin retract fully??? i don t have any problems regarding pain or abnormal ejaculation..
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011