Is there is any injection for epilepsy?

Hi, I am Rajeev, my son is seven and half years old, he two sezuries attack after 20 months. till now he go 4-5 attacks including these two. We are giving him Triptal 300 mg in mornig and 300mg in the evening. His weight is 44kg, now he is given Triptal 450mg in the morning and 600mg in evening alongwith MONOLAM 75mg at night. I want to know there is any injection which can be given at once. or any other suitable dose which has less side effects.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

No such a treatment is not available. My cousins child also having same issues is put on continous treatment for many years as well. So you should not consider about such one shot methods.