Is there irregularity in cycles after one tries for conception ?

Hi We live in abroad we have got married in feb 2009 just after a month got pregnant which we initially did not plan for so we got to abort it on pills and after that we got it checked the doc said it is clean nothing s left so now it s been 2years since our marriage so now we are ready for kids .from may 2011 we started having unprotected but after that i have noticed my period started to skip earlier my menstrual cycle was regular never a day late but from may 2011 it started to skip so I am so freaked out at this point we are so desperate to have kids please help me .
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011