Is there chances of pregnancy if having sex the day before menstruation but not ejaculate inside vagina?

First I want to greet you a good day, sir/ma'm. Now the issue that I want to consult to you is that: "Could a woman get pregnant after having sex the day before her menstruation?" Like in a scenario where the woman had sex today, and the next day, she menstruated. The man did not ejaculate in her vagina. But there is pre-ejaculatory fluid present during the intercourse. Another one is that: "Are there sperm present in a man's pre-ejaculatory fluid?" And: "Does urinating kills or flushes sperm after an ejaculation?" Please do comply to my concerns. Your compliance will be highly appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013