Is there chance of me infected by HIV as I had unprotected sex with a unknown man ?

Hi doctor . I m taking PEP treatment for 5 days now after being stupid and drunk enough to unprotected sex with an unknown man in a gay sauna. I was the insertive partner and actually the act didn t take long. I haven t noticed any sore on my penis before and after that but I m aware of the risks I put myself in. I went to the GUM clinic 55 hours after what happened and been prescribed Kaletra (2 tablets twice a day) and Truvada (1 tabletonce a day) and because I was to nervous when I starterd the treatment, in the first two days instead of taking 2 tablets of kaletra twice a day I took only 1 twice a day. The pharmacist aftrwards told me it shouldn t make big diference but I m freaking about that. Can you tell me your opinion how badly it may have affected the treatment and in my circumstances if I have a big chance of being infected with HIV?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011