Is there chance of infertility because of toilet infections ?

I am a girl of 25yrs of age am married but is yet to conceive, were I live we use a public toilet please tell me can toilet infections stop me from getting pregnant ? 2, how can I cure or prevent toilet infections
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
toilet infections do not prevent but at same time its not healthy to have recurrent infections even prior/post conceivement.try and keep toilet clean.personal hygiene to be maintained.make sure you clean your vital parts after using the toilet.wash your hands.drink plenty of water 2.5-3l/day.take vit c supplemnts or in case of developing burning sensation of urine or frequent urination get a urine routine test done.