Is there chance for my girlfriend to conceive without any sperms going inside her vagina ?

Can my girlfriend get pregnant if we just fooled around and for that i need to very specific.We were fooling around the other night no sex involved of course but we were in our underwear hugging and kissing then things got really hot but still no sex, she urged me to position my penis in her vagina 3 times but all this with the underwear on so was mine , i was really nervous so i noticed no liquid coming out of my penis after that i urged her to let me position it in her butt i was nervous since neither of us has had sex before. so she lets me and then we just decided to stop. We were all cool until all of this questions came to us and so nervousness filled our body. I just want to know if there are risks of her getting pregnant??
Asked On : Mon, 22 Nov 2010
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
Since no intercourse is performed there are no chances of getting her pregnant.