Is there chance for child after so much masturbating?

sir,is there chance for child after so much masturbting im going to marry in 2 years plz gv me a suggestion
Asked On : Sat, 15 May 2010
Hello, welcome to Healthcaremagic. You need not worry about your future. Masturbation is totally normal physiological phenomenon which does not affect your sexual health in any way. You can look forward to a happy normal married and sexual life in future. Wish you good health.
Pulmonologist Dr. Akashdeep Singh's  Response
In general, the medical community considers masturbation to be a natural and harmless expression of sexuality for both men and women. It does not cause any physical injury or harm to the body, and can be performed in moderation throughout a person's lifetime as a part of normal sexual behavior. It doesn't reduce potency

ya consult me personally at :+919814539929