Is there chance for a woman to conceive at the age of 46 ?

i am 19 years old and sexualy involved with my aunt(sister of my mom)who is 46 years old .i cannot stop doing sex with her can u suggest me wt to do and our any chances that my aunt would get pregnant at the age of 46?
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
Hello abhi;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The relation that you are at present having to be precise is called INCEST.My advise is since you are 19 yrs please stop it immediately as because it is in family later you will face lot of problems.Presently you cannot resist having sex is because you are infatuated with sex and enjoying it but later you will also have guilt feeling and it may lead you to depression so it is better to stop ASAP.Right now concentrate on your studies and career .