Is there anyway you can make him feel better with some medical advise

Hi my name is Justin and based in Chennai, India. My brother Quentin has Colon Cancer (Cancer in the Rectum). He initially was being treated for piles and then recently when the Doctor done a colonoscopy he confirmed it being cancer. He has started radiation (20 short sittings) chemo (4 sittings before surgery ) and the Doc said he has to undergo surgery in April 2010. He has good appetite and quite active but the problem is that he is worried. Is there anyway you can make him feel better with some medical advise that this is not life threatening as long as he takes the treatment as suggested by the doctor. I'll appreciate it. I could print your message and take it to him so that he feels better and continues what the doc has advised.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Mar 2010