Is there anyway to control excessive masturbation ?

I am 27 male. I have been masturbating myself since when I was 14. I masturbate almost every week. Sometime I have sex with my boyfriend as I am bisexual, but never got a girl in my life. I've never had a problem getting an erection until now, I think I lost a lot of sensitivity in my penis and noticed that it was soft and limp more so than usual when not erect, have I damaged my penis from excessive masturbation ? How and what should I do next to stop masturbating myself as I am going in a steady relation with woman. Most importantly my penis is not straight and will I able to satisfy my woman if I go in the relation. I don't want to masturbate but I can't resist myself. Is there anyway to control this, Please do advice me.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Jul 2010
Welcome to HcM.
Excess in every thing is harmful.You lost sesitivity because of repeated excitement.
Self determination is must to control it.
Try to avoid reading and watching those things which stimulate your sexual desire.
Try to concentrate your self in other activity like sports,music.
Exercise,yoga and self meditation will be helpful.