Is there anyway that Ibuprofen or Cephalexin is causing this ?

I recently had my Wisdom Teeth removed on Monday I was taking Codeine/Tylenol 3 but, I had to stop taking it because it gave me an allergic reaction. So, I am now taking an 800 dose of Ibuprofen and taking antibiotics called Cephalexin three times a day. After I started taking these pills I started having to urinate often and I really haven't been drinking alot of water at all yet every time I do urinate its water colored. Is there anyway that Ibuprofen or Cephalexin is causing this?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jun 2010