Is there anyway back from having been a patient of Heart failure?

Is there Anyway back from having been a patient of Heart failure. (Which I was five years ago)?. Will my heart repair its self, or Is the damage Irreversable. (It was pretty bad, I had only hours to live when It occured). I tend to be A Worried . I find myself thinking It will Kill me sudden like?. I no everybody has to die, but I would like to think I was (As they say) ready. I have quit smolking,seven month ago, and I don,t take drink. Having said so, I have put a bit of weight on about two stone on Is th8at relative?. Please can anybody re-assure me, and stop my senseless worrying all the time. tom gormley.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009