Is there anything that would make blackouts because of being an athlete?

Hi my name is Paul and im 20 years old. When i sit down or lay down for 30minutes and get up to get something. I feel dizzy and everything goes black im not able to see for the most 1 min long. Afterwords I feel super weak and i just want to sit down. Then i get massive headaches after it. This happens about 5 to 6 times a day. I don t understand what is going on. I m a college athlete too, is there anything that would make these blackouts because of being an athlete?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011