Is there anything called compulsive talking disorder? Talking continuously

Hi, my partner never stops talking - day and night, anything and everything all the time! When the TV is on, when I am busy. It is wearing me out. I am by nature a quiet person but seldom get anytime to myself. He resents it if I go off on my own anywhere. Today I decided to look up and see if there was such a thing as compulsive talking disorder and find that there is. What can I do? How can I go about get him to see someone about it. I really am worn out. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013