Is there any way to make my penis long ?

hi i am from bd.i am 24 years old my weight is 75 kg and my height is 5 11 .my penis is 4 it a perfect size to give pleasure my partner and also is there any way to make my penis long.pls suggest me some medicin which are available in bd.
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Diabetologist 's  Response

Size of penis is not the criteria to give pleasure to ur partner, its art of love making, 2 inch long is enough to satisfy ur partner bcos only 2inch inside vagina is sensitive to touch. soo relax and learn art of loving.
General Surgeon Dr. Mitesh R. Trivedi's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare forum.
There is no medication or surgical procedure to increase penis length. Dont get trapped in such promises as they all are fake.
And for your information only anterior 4 cm of vagina is sensitive. So, dont worry regarding your penis size.