Is there any way to increase the size of penis ?

I am 23 year, weight 96kg, height 170cm, male. my pennis size is very small around 4cm after erection . i want to increse the size of it . i am also habit of maturbation frequently weekly 4-5 days, is it effect on size of pennis? Is there any way to increse the size of pennis...also i m thiking to use JAPANI oil.. Is it effective??
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Masturbation can not increase or decrease the size of penis.Your penis size is fine,only first 2 inch of female vagina is sensitive so any thing bigger then this is fine.Try different positions ,spend more time in foreplay,talk to your partner you will have good time.bye.