Is there any way to increase the size of penis?

hey. im nearly 21 years old and my penis has not grown at all. its bout 2.5 inchs flaccid no girth either and bout 6 inchs on erect. how do i fix this problem?? please help
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. What you seem to be having is called micropenis or microphallus. It can be due to testosterone deficiency, pituitary hormone deficiency, hypergonadotropic hypogonadism and growth hormone deficiency. Various investigations required are chromosomal studies, hormone studies like Gonadotropins (LH and FSH), Testosterone and DHT levels, thyroid hormone levels, ultrasonography and testosterone therapy. Please get these investigations done. Treatment will depend on diagnosis. Hope it helps you. Regards.

Anonymous's Response
dear you do not have any problems.You have mentioned in your statement that your penis is 6 inches when it is erect so it is absolutely normal and you do not need any medical management for this.
you will never face any problems in future in having relations or in making your wife pregnant.

Erectile size of penis more than 4 inches is sufficient for anybody to achieve sexual gratification and becoming parent.

Hope this clears all your doubts and you can enjoy your life ,

dr jignesh
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic..

as per ur details u have more than sufficient length of penis...u dont need any type of treatment....ur sexual life will be very pleasureable and without any side effect because womens vagina is sensitive upto 2.5-3 inches only and ur length of penis is 6 enjoy ur sexual life without any tension...

Dr.Bhagwan dass
hello, i am 21 years old and my penis has not grown properly...its very small... non erect size is 2cms and sometimes still small.... its around 4cms when erect... can u please guide me for solution... am really very upset mentally regarding this....
Also can you please tell the reason for this problem?