Is there any way to increase the size of penis without surgery ?

hello i have qustitane how i inquriz my penis ( long) right now it is only 4 intch i want it to incrize about 7 to 8 intch. can it posible? my age 35 years i min i am 35 year old. i dont like surjary. need teblet ( medicine)
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011
Hello, welcome to healthcaremagic. There is no medicine available for lengthening of manhood size. Size is irrelevant for a happy sex life as minimum size required is just 2.5 cm. So you should take these doubts regarding size out of your mind enjoy your married life happily. Wish you good health.