Is there any way to increase my height ?

i want to in increase my height quickly becayse i m studing in 8th standard . now i m 14 yrs old and my height is only 5 inches but my friends are taller than me how can i increase my height plzzz tell me
Asked On : Fri, 31 Dec 2010
Hello ajay;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The height of a person is determined by the genes in his family so your height will be in proportion to the height of your parents and grandparents.Also since you are in 8th standard that means your age is around 14yrs and the height of a male can increase upto the age of 21 yrs till your bones get fused.So you see you have plenty of time and your height will be at least as good as your father.So presently no reason to worry.