Is there any way to grow chubby cheek?

Hello sir, This is saravanan from tamilnadu which is from india .Basically I have chubby cheek when I was child now I am 23 . From the age of 16 I lost my cheek fat. Now I feel very bad. Any i will try all the exercises that will not help me to look chubby. Can you give me correct choice for rid of this and, detail about the treatment for this, to know cost, location, contactors etc Best Regards Saravanan V
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Of what I understood from your query, you seem to wish for a chubbier cheeks.
You have to start eating right. Eat a little frequently to put on a few kilos. Consume alteast 2-3 times milk and milk products like panner, curds, cheese; 2 servings of dals, 2 servings of banana/grapes/mango.
You have to eat 6-7 times everyday to put on weight.