Is there any way to get a proper sized breast?

i am literally flat. i wouldnt mind if i were like an A cup, but i still cant even fill a 32AA. my doctor said i have low estrogen levels, is that why? my parents wont let me take estorgen pills though cuz they say theyre dangerous. im 5 5 and 94 lbs. i have tried gaining weight but it never goes up there. what should i do, i want to wear a bathing suit without being embarased? is there anything i can eat to make them bigger like meat with hormones added to it? i am probably gonna get surgery but i will hav to save for years, and the idea of surgery scares me. idk what should i do? i dont get a period and my parents will NOT let me take estrogen pills
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
Dear dung,
Its always harmful to take the hormonal therapy like estrogen. It will affect many parts of body.As you have lower weight, it might be due that. so do take the steps for gaining weight. Have deit plan. i hope it would solve your problem near future after gaining weight. YOu can take take some gastric enzymes for appetite
You're kinda of really underweight. Your bmi is 15.6 and the normal one is 18.5-24.9. You need to gain some weight and once you do you will probably get bigger breasts. Seriously, you can get really hurt with being underweight. And DO NOT take pills because first of all they are dangerous and second, your weight is going to make them even more harmful to your body. You should get meats and dairy and such.