Is there any way to find out the date of conception if the due date and the lmp are known ?

If my due date is February 17 2012 when did i conceive I really need to know!!! i went to the docs an im ok but i dont know when i concieved im trying to figure out if it was memorial weekend or earlier but my last period was may 24th but i was with a guy may 21st and with my boyfriend all memorial weekend and june so im wondering who is the father
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011
welcome to healthcare magic forum
due date is given after you give the last menstruation date
so it is not possible to tell exact date of conceive.
so we can not make it out.
you want to know who is father,it will be known by DNA test or blood grouping test .

i hope i answered your question.