Is there any way to correct the posture if I am having pain with inflammation at the right upper chest ?

pain with inflammation at the right upper chest due to injury im 45 y.o..5 3 and 55 having upper chest pain .10 yrs,agoi got injury from lifting heavy clothes with my right arm then i felt cracked radiating to my ribs,i went to doctor and gave me for muscle pain, pain gone, but when i lifting again heavy the pain comes again and just took brufen prn.then i noticed there is already hard inflammation and the pain radiating to my upper mid scapular site, x ray done nothing seen and give me muscle relaxant.can you help me please what i will do?and notice my right shoulder is little up frm my left not good to see my posture.pls help me?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jul 2011