Is there any way of avoiding burning sensation in the vaginal track and cuts on my husbands private part after sex ?

Dear Dr,Im 28 married for 5 years,Dr my question was when we have sex i feel burning feeling inside my virgina we start to use cool cream ,but after sex i feel its burning,now even my husband compline that he gets cuts in his part after really worried ,what shoud i do?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011
hi Fazlin,
read your prob,
burning sensation after intercours is mostly due to dryness of vagina, presence of some lesion or ulser may be other cause.
you should consult your doc , as after complete examination he or she come to know thats the region. meanwhile keep vagina lubricated with any ointment. it helps you.
Dr aseem9982583020