Is there any vitamin which would help in making a baby with fair?

hi, I m 25 years old women i m thinking about baby bt i want my baby fair skined i m verymuch fair bt my husband and his family is not fair so i want my baby look like m plez there any tips for to do this ..? actually my one friend told m it is possible to birth fair baby bt for that i have to prepare my self in pregency period and eat some vitamins is this possible doctor there is any way to give birth fair baby plez give m soluation .....
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
Mar 2013
A person's complexion, colour, height, etc are governed by different genes.
NO vitamins or drugs can change the genetic complement of a person.
Please do not believe in such mindless theories.
Your baby could take on after you, or your partner, or a mix of both, and babies are beautiful, whatever their colour !
please do not be obsessed with it