Is there any treatment to shorten the duration of sexual intercourse time?

I have a problem I have a problem getting off quick during sex I last like 40 mins. Yes I get horny and I do not have a problem erecting its just getting off quick. My partner can not handle me being inside of them that long and also my penis gets irritated and I use lubrication and tried different lubes. Is there any perscription or anything to shorten my time. I am 21 years old.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. When there are so many people who are asking for more sex time, you are different. You are asking to lessen the time of sexual erection. You want ejection factor reduced. For both the cases, there is minimal physical or clinical reasons. Mostly it is psychological. You can have your wish just by making sure that the penetration at the right time and not to worry much about it.

You might need psychotherapy and other cognitive behavioral therapies. I can help you through telephone. Please do contact me through customer care of www.healthcaremagic.com for a telephonic consultation session.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck. Merry Christmas.